But for today, I have listed 5 new items - wide cuffs all, and one of them is a first time listing. That's right, a *new* cuff! Okay, so it's over 6 months old (I photographed it before leaving for Sudan), but never before listed on Etsy! Today's deal is a free matching pair of earrings made special when you order one of these cuffs before the next 5 is listed.
1. Offset Squares Herringbone Cuff - yup, it's the wide cuff in my blog banner! I think this is one of my coolest patterns, and I have worked it up in a second set of colors (not photographed or listed!), with patterns for a few more color schemes.. Maybe I'll get around to those some day. :D
2. Dreaming in the Garden - Lacy, delicate, and floral!
3. Midwestern Spring Breeze - One of my few freeform pieces, but it was so fun I may have to do more!
4. Gridded Circles in Orange and Blue - it's like an elementary school art project on your wrist!
5. Red Curls at Sea - The one you've been waiting for, the new listing! Wide, playful, shimmering, what more could you want?
There you have it! Head on over to my Etsy store, select one of these five cuffs before the next 5 are listed, and get a surprise matching pair of earrings free.