Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just for fun

Over Christmas break, my mom put on a home show for me.  It was my first, and went quite well!  As a result, I had a little extra, so I went and collected beads from folks I've been admiring from a distance for a while.  Aren't they fabulous??
We have, generally from left to right, two fun varieties of disk lampwork beads from HMB Studios, a fabulous pendant and two surprise raku beads from MAKU studio, and two types of playful fiber beads from Ebrown2503.  Feel free to check these folks out for yourself. :D 

5 comments:

beadsandblooms said...

Oooh, I love those lavender disk beads. Glad your home show was a success and you could treat yourself.

storybeader said...

love those fiber beads. I'll have to look at them more closely. Thanks for the show and tell! {:-Deb

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Your new pretties are lovely. Can't wait to see how you incorporate them into your work.

Lenox Knits said...

I got a stunning necklace from MAKUStudio as a gift with some gorgeous beads as well. She does amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Very fabulous!