Friday, July 4, 2008

Off to sell again..

I've just returned from a whirlwind trip of 7 national parks in as many days - Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Canyon, and Petrified Forest, for those who are interested.  

Since I am finding it impossible to sit still this summer, the next two days will be spent as a vendor at the Arts & Crafts who at the Sipapu Ski Resort.  (No, there's no snow this time of year!)  
When I get back, it will be almost time to start voting for your favorite entry in the EBW Challenge.  This month's theme was 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' and all of the entries I've seen so far have been breathtaking.  Visit the link on the right hand side of my page to go to the EBW blog and vote starting July 9th!

Of course, I would be delighted if you voted for my entry, but please only do so if you like it the best. ;)

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Have fun at the craft show and hope you sell lots.