Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buy Handmade - send Ginny & Stephen to Sudan

We're full swing into fundraising mode to get to Sudan for 6 months this year! While we've had a lot of generous donations, we've still got a little ways to go before we can leave. We need to raise enough to cover our airfare, living expenses, etc. From here on out, I will be funneling ALL proceeds (not profits.. EVERYTHING that comes in from a sale, excluding shipping) into our "going to Sudan" account. If I do a custom order and have to buy supplies, the cost of new supplies will be subtracted from the proceeds, but that is the only exception.

I also spent a good part of today uploading greeting cards to my Etsy store, so head on over and check those out!

3 comments:

SpringColors said...

good luck. I became a fan

Mary T Designs said...

Good luck on your quest. I love your shop and what you are doing.

roseworksjewelry said...

Good luck with raising the funds!